Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First Prospective Signing/Reading

5ivestarpublications is currently sending my book out for reviews. They are also working on some press for the book coming out. I will also be sharing my book with pictures and text for the first time tomorrow night. Dr. Roane has asked me to come in and share with her class this semester. This is a great way for me to get the word out about my book. So I am very much excited about this opportunity.

I also talked with the Pennsville Public Library and we are in talks about having a meet and great/book signing sometime in January. Stay posted for more information.

1 comment:

Mr. DiSantis said...

You're an author. No more text message type stuff for a heading. How about... "Going Out for Reviews" or "Possible Meet and Greet Nears" or "First Reading".

Love you man, just trying to be helpful. :)